Do you think you are lacking height or do you think you are short and there is no way you can increase your height. You definitely most have seen a lot of people having good height while you are left behind. Well you need not to worry because there are ways in which you can increase your height naturally without and stress.
You cannot determine you height or a child’s height just like that. There are some children and people that naturally, they will be tall or they are already tall. The truth is that a person’s height is mostly determined by things out of their control, such as genes. There are so many factors you need to consider that affect height during your younger age (teen years) in which can be controlled or avoided.
Below are these factors that you need to put into consideration when increasing height
- ACTIVITY LEVELS
Also Read TOP 10 NATURAL FRUITS AND VEGGIES TO KEEP YOU HYDRATED
- Diet: As human beings, we need to improve on our diet. A lot of beings ignore diet and eat whatever they feel like eating without knowing the outcome of what they eat. People fail to understand that when you eat any how kind of food, they tend to be a thereby making them short. So when you are fat, you will look shorter than you are supposed to look. But when you eat a balance diet and stay fit, you will look taller and gain height.
When using diet to boost your height, you will need to eat nutritious food. Below are the kind and classes of food you will need to eat to naturally increase your height:
Protein: Such as white poultry meat, fish, beans, soya milk and beans. The mentioned protentious class of food helps to promote muscle growth and healthy bones.
Calcium: Such as spinach and kale helps promote healthy bones.
Zinc: Such as oysters, wheat germ, pumpkin and squash seeds, lamb, peanuts, and crab.
Vitamin: Vitamin D promotes bone and muscle growth in children, and a deficiency has been shown to stunt growth and cause weight gain in teenage girls. Modest amounts of Vitamin D can be found in fish, alfalfa, and mushrooms, as well as Vitamin D-fortified foods such as some milks and cereals. However, the vast majority of your Vitamin D comes from sunlight exposure. Just 15 minutes a day out in the sun (on average) can ensure you get enough Vitamin D.
2. Always Exercise throughout the teen years. Getting regular exercise may help you to grow taller during your teen years. Get out and about and work your muscles for at least 30 minutes each day.
3. Adequate sleep: I know you will be surprised why I mentioned sleep. Sleeping is actually the most important among all because sleeping is the time when your body grows, so having enough adequate sleep is same as giving your body more time for growth. When you are in your mid teen or below 20, you should always sleep for at least 8 and 10 hours of sleep each night. Getting a good and a quality sound sleep will encourage the production of human growth hormone (HGH), which is created in the pituitary gland.
4. Avoid Alcohol and Drugs that will Stunt your growth: The fact that your height is low doesn’t mean you should give up and stay like that or do things that will reduce the height. Drugs and alcohol are both thought to contribute to stunted growth if they’re ingested while you’re young.
Stay away from the following drugs:
- Height enhancement. Yes! You can enhance your height by using high heels
6. Posture. Posture is also very necessary when it comes to height increment. Whenever you want to stand up, always stand straight and never hunch. .If you are always slouching when you sit, your muscles can become weak and your spine may be fixed in an abnormal position.
This can make you look appear shorter than you are. If you have to sit for long periods of time, try to stand up or walk around every 30 minutes if you can. Keep your feet flat on the floor while you are sitting and your knees at a 90 degree angle. You may need to use a footrest or stool to maintain the proper position
- Wear tighter clothes. Tighter clothes accentuate the lines of your body. If you wear baggy clothes, those lines disappear, making you look smaller. Wear slim-fitting clothes that make you feel good about yourself, however, not ones you’re nervous about wearing or uncomfortable in.
Have it in mind that growing of height ends when you clock 20 – 25 Bodies are constantly in flux. People may grow taller until the age of 20 to 25.
- Good Mattress: Mattresses also play a good role in the increment of your height. Always go for a mattress that has good back support.
Sleeping on your back puts the least amount of pressure on your spine. If you cannot sleep on your back, try sleeping on your side. If you sleep on your side, use one pillow for your head and place another pillow between your legs to keep your spine in alignment. Always support your neck with a pillow that fills in the natural curve of your neck.
- If you want to increase your height, stay away from carbohydrate.
- Growth Height is also predefined by genetics.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach if you really want to increase height.
- Avoid wearing shoes that are flat.